Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

hi i am new

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sassypants35
Human Tourist
Human Tourist

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: hi i am new Reply with quote
Very Happy hi everyone i am new here and i love love love love tigers...i actually love all animals but especially the big cats.i have always been capitvated by there beauty..if i was to be reincarnated as a animal i would love to be a tiger:) i would love to have the opertunity to pet one although i would be scared to death but i know that won' t happen but i love to look at them an when i can afford to donate money to help take care of them..i think its great for peole to resuce them cause without them these tigers would have already gone extinct..are shall i say pretty close to it anyways.they definitley need our help to survive..and yes others as well need our help as well. anyways i live in texas and i am married and have 2 teenagers one stays in trouble and the other is busy being a boy haha:)i have lots of tiger stuff in my house.people automatically know what anaimal i most love..well thats it about me.nice finding this website i was just lookin for a webcam to look at tigers..sassy
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum Sassypants!
You have come to the right place... as we are all animal lovers here, especially the big cats!

Be sure to check out our...
READ ME: Forum Tips, Guidelines, and Updates
http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=15

and our...
Tigerhomes Gift Shop
http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/shop.cfm

Hope to see you in here as much as possible ~ enjoy!
SnowLady444
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to Tigerhomes, Sassy! You've def came to the right place. We all love the big Kitties here! And if you have any questions at all, there is usually someone around that can help you out, so Ask Away! Laughing Laughing
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum sassy! Very Happy
If you could be reincarnated which Tiger would you be?
White, Bengal or Golden. Cool
Enjoy your stay! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: