Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hazel's Visit to the Tigerhomes Sanctuary!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thank you !!

As you all can see my Company is way late but i do know they are on their way so i am thinking in the next hour they will be here !!!

Did just fix camera 2 B/W and 4 !!!

Wt 1 is next on the list of my many things to do !!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the Update, TD! Still watching and waiting! Cam 2 looks great! Wink Laughing Cool
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes I fully agree with kitty cam 2 is really good even got some good shots of Mr Wizard himself feeding the Black and Whites hehe and hope Hazel does eventually arrive safely kitty and I are both keeping a vigil haha Very Happy Very Happy

posts clashed hehe
Thanks for the update ace am on my way to do some Hazel spotting right now thanks again
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Hazel's Here!!! Reply with quote
Hey guys - just heard from Dave & he asked me to post to tell you Hazel & her husband JUST ARRIVED AT THE SANCTUARY Cool Cool Cool

Looks likes the kids are still vacationing and it is just the adults so Dave may be able to take them into the RT & BW habitats Exclamation

Keep your eyes OPEN & hopefully someone will be lucky enough to get snapshots. I can peak in for a few ~ then I have appointments already set up out of the office today to try to get some extra pay$$ for TigerHomes Wink

WE ARE ALL SO EXCITED FOR YOU HAZEL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE RT HABITAT - you can see Hazel on Cam1
Very Happy
Whoops - RTCAM2.
I am getting tears in my eyes watching her FINALLY get to see the animals after all this time.

Ace

Over the seas to hold hands with a Lemur - how precious is this:

Direct Arrow http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3350/03142007135738holdinghaus8.jpg

I managed to get a few snapshots before going ~ I can't wait to see what everyone got.
**Fingers Crossed** maybe t~e had a chance to set up a streaming cam for Hazel's visit.

taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazel's Here!!! Reply with quote
ace1fan wrote:
Over the seas to hold hands with a Lemur - how precious is this:

Awesome shot!! That shot could be the theme of the whole trip - they're finally being able to *see* the animals that they've watched for so long! Very cool! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Quote:
I managed to get a few snapshots before going ~ I can't wait to see what everyone got.
**Fingers Crossed** maybe t~e had a chance to set up a streaming cam for Hazel's visit.

I'd love to say so, but... sorry... Sad No luck there. I checked in a little too early (about 30 minutes before this) and a liiitle too late (about 30 minutes later) and I checked through all of the cams for about 10 minutes - I might have just missed them, or I stopped looking just a little too soon... I can't check now from here (I'm working now), so hopefully someone else saw them also!

t~e
animalfan
Baby Iguana
Baby Iguana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I bet that picture will be a trip for Hazel!! How often I've already imagined myself on the other side of this computer screen! Surreal to say the least. All that I can say is... can't wait until it's me!!

Congratulations Hazel!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: