Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Locked and Loaded Rocks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slywlf
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Locked and Loaded Rocks! Reply with quote
I just got my copies of "Power Cats Locked and Loaded" and "Lemurs - Tails from the Canopy" in Saturday's mail, and immediately popped Cats in my DVD player. Lemme tell ya, if you haven't bought it yet, order now! Dave needs the $$$ and you will not regret it!!!! Very Happy Cool

I was giggling already during the opening credits, and the whole DVD is a treat! You get a really good overview of the place, and you get to see Tiger Dave and fellow conservationist Jason talk about the cats, you see the beautiful beasties up close - and there is a lot of humor - did I mention it's funny as well as educational?? Some of the info was really eye-opening! Shocked

I'll get around to "Lemurs" tonight, but I guess you can call this a 10 star review and recommendation - buy it! Laughing
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: You're in for a really AWESOME surprise! Reply with quote
That makes me want to get mine out and watch them all over again! Yes they do ROCK Exclamation Very Happy Cool And there's a really cool surprise at the end of one of them. I think its at the end of "Lemurs - Tails from the Canopy."

Lots of people know what it is -- but shhhhhhh! Don't spoil the surprise!

ENJOY!

V

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: