Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Liar, liar, pants on fire.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bertnspike
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Liar, liar, pants on fire..... Reply with quote
Shocked You guys are SO full of it! There are NO REAL animals at TH!!! There is a tiger rug in front of the bengal cam 1 and a B&W lemur hat over cam 4.

There is, however, a tiger egg in bengal cam 2. What DO you do with all the tiger eggs? Obviously none of them ever hatch, or I'd be able to see something besides rugs and hats!

Oh yeah..... I love that tiger puppet you keep moving around in goldens cam 1. It's so funny when you drop the strings and the puppet collapses in a heap. Laughing Laughing Laughing
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Scavenger Hunt --Golden Tiger Egg Reply with quote
LOL Exclamation

I See... This is a SCAVENGER HUNT Exclamation Cool Great idea! Idea Very Happy Cool

~~

So we need to find the following:

1. Tiger rug - Bengal Cam 1 (apparently it has moved -- so we need to re-find it! Confused )

2. Lemur Hat - B&W Cam 4 -- also moved... or hidden! Shocked Smile

3. Tiger Puppet - Golden Tigs Cam 1

4. Tiger Egg - Golden Tigs Cam 2 - (FOUND! See below. So we can scratch this one off the list!! Very Happy )

EDIT:
5. Davy Crocket Hats! - Ringtail Habitats

If you've seen any of these items, please reply with your pictorial evidence! (webcam snapshot Smile )

~~

Tiger Egg - Bengal Cam2

Last edited by vlad on Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
bertnspike
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That tiger rug is ALWAYS left out in the rain too. I don't know how you keep it looking so nice.....

Oh yeah; there are Davy Crocket hats lying all over the RT habitat.
JeanLucPecard
Dung Beetle
Dung Beetle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Liar, liar, pants on fire..... Reply with quote
bertnspike wrote:
Shocked You guys are SO full of it! There are NO REAL animals at TH!!! There is a tiger rug in front of the bengal cam 1 and a B&W lemur hat over cam 4.

There is, however, a tiger egg in bengal cam 2. What DO you do with all the tiger eggs? Obviously none of them ever hatch, or I'd be able to see something besides rugs and hats!

Oh yeah..... I love that tiger puppet you keep moving around in goldens cam 1. It's so funny when you drop the strings and the puppet collapses in a heap. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bengal tigers, dont lay eggs.
bertnspike
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Liar, liar, pants on fire..... Reply with quote
JeanLucPecard wrote:
Bengal tigers, dont lay eggs.

Nothin' like coming in on the wrong end of a conversation, huh? Laughing

Most people call 'em coconuts. I call 'em TIGER EGGS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: