Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

King & Princess has a spat (animation)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OH MAN -- That was awesome. Cool And for some reason, I did know that was Laura's work! Thats one of the best tiger videos I've seen. Part of what was so amazing was the length of the interaction that was captured. Also, we got to see how agile these big cats are. Amazing how easily and quickly Gypsy is able to right herself from a side-to-side roll! Shocked

Thanks for finding that one Rena, and again you really have been missed -- so it really is great seeing you in here! I hope that you & yours are doing well and had the chance to enjoy the holiday togerther.

Warm Regards,

V

Last edited by vlad on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
bvjmama2
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
vlad wrote:
OH MAN -- That was awesome. Cool And for some reason, I did knew that was Laura's work!

AHHH HA! I thought that might have been Laura's but I wasn't quite sure so I didn't want to say without being postive! She sure is fantastic doing the animations, actually she was the one who inspired me to go and learn and track down the animation programs and stuff out the on the web, so a BIG THANK YOU to Laura Exclamation

We had a fantastic Christmas, we got a new puppy!!! YEAH! She's a little bitty Chihuahua puppy, 7 weeks old and weighs alot less than a pound Shocked. The kids are out of this world over her and she's sure brought some life back into the house, lol Laughing . I'll post a picture of her soon.
I sure have missed nerding with you guys and I hope you and yours had a very good Christmas and I'm looking forward to ringing in the New Year right here on Tigerhomes like we did last year! We had a blast didn't we? ! Laughing
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Member Videos Reply with quote
Rena - We missed nerding with you TOO Cool I have to check out your videos now. I have seen Laura's - actually several times - what AWESOME skills, talent and DEDICATION she has to the animals and to TigerHomes. She has long been a source of inspiration to all of us Exclamation

There is no mistaking her work Cool

Any member who has taken the time to make videos or posted a photo page from their TigerHomes snapshots - PLEASE LET US KNOW. What a wonderful thing to share with us and WITH THE WORLD. I can't wait to see yours Rena. I have some movies I made WAY BACK and I may post them. BW Lemurs rolling their bucket all the way from end of the table to the other was one I made - maybe 2. I have quiet a few I was SAVING.

OK now about that "little bitty Chihuahua" ~ does she have a name Question We will wait ever so patiently for "BABY PICTURES" Twisted Evil
Less than a pound and she brought "life to the house" - animals are AMAZING - a true gift from above for us Wink

Off to watch your YOUTUBE Videos Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow

Ace

p.s. - YES - WE DID HAVE A BLAST LAST NEW YEAR'S.
MAYBE VAL WILL START A New Year 2007 THREAD FOR US Exclamation
bvjmama2
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Member Videos Reply with quote
ace1fan wrote:
OK now about that "little bitty Chihuahua" ~ does she have a name Question We will wait ever so patiently for "BABY PICTURES" Twisted Evil
Less than a pound and she brought "life to the house" - animals are AMAZING - a true gift from above for us Wink [/color]

Off to watch your YOUTUBE Videos Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow

Ace

MAYBE VAL WILL START A New Year 2007 THREAD FOR US Exclamation

LOL Cathy she's little but a powerhouse for sure! Her name is *Tilly*
and here's a few pics of her that I just took a few minutes ago.

We had a male Chihuahua named Shadow that we had for 7 wonderful years, this past July we found out he had pancreas cancer and also was diabetic. The cancer was the rapid kind and we didn't have long after the diagonis that we had to have him put to sleep. Crying or Very sad After he was gone the house was awful quiet and now we are blessed to have Tilly come into our lives. She was destined for the animal shelter so we feel very fortunate to have her. Now our cat, Scyther, might not agree with me right at this moment, he's still a tad jealous, but I do believe he will come to love Tilly in time. Laughing Wink
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
What a precious little bundle of joy - thanx for the pictures of her.
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
What a cute little bundle of joy ~ bvjmama2! Very Happy
Thanks for sharing it with us.

By the way thanks for finding the YOUTUBE Videos by Laura.
She had did such a beautiful job with them... hasn't she.
Thanks Laura! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
bvjmama wrote:
I sure have missed nerding with you guys and I hope you and yours had a very good Christmas and I'm looking forward to ringing in the New Year right here on Tigerhomes like we did last year! We had a blast didn't we? !

Yes we did! That was so awesome last year! I look back on it and cannot imagine having been anywhere else on New Year's Eve. We had a Nerd Year's Eve Cyberparty & it ROCKED Exclamation Very Happy

Ace1fan wrote:
MAYBE VAL WILL START A New Year 2007 THREAD FOR US

GREAT IDEA Idea Cool -- and it should be a sticky so we can easily find it!
Unless someone wants to rename it (which I'm perfectly fine with using a different name -- just let me know) -- I'll call it Nerd Years Eve / New Year 2007.

bvjmama2
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Barbara and KeyKey Very Happy

Nerd Years Eve WHOOO HOOO! Sounds great Val!
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Link to Nerd Year's Eve / New Year 2007 Thread Reply with quote
Here's a link to that thread in Rant & Rave (Thanks for suggesting that Cathy! Cool ):

Arrow NERD YEARS EVE / NEW YEAR 2007
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Tiny Tilly Reply with quote
Val thanks for the NEW YEARS 2007 LINK ~ See ya over there Arrow

Rena - you DON'T FOOL AROUND - THAT WAS QUICK. What a little bundle of joy.
SHE IS SO SO TINY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation When you say you have a handful - that's about it Exclamation

I am sure Shadow sent an angel for you named Tilly. Watch closely - in the still of
the night you might notice she has little tiny angel wings Cool

GREAT PICTURES Exclamation
Scyther - well of course he is jealous - he doesn't get a picture taken for us Confused
Cats know about those kind of things Wink

Ace
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
RENA Exclamation Amazing work on those videos! They are so COOL Cool Cool Cool You wrote:
Quote:
I hope you enjoy them cause I sure had fun making them.
Well, I sure DID enjoy them....still am, in fact. lol One viewing is simply not enough!! They ARE fun to make aren't they?(even if they ARE rather time-consuming, mostly when deciding on which pictures to use, hey?haha!) You did a wonderful job with them...high 5's! ^^^^^ Exclamation Thank you for sharing them. They are such a treat to see. WTG! Very Happy (btw...guess who performed at 'The Palace' here in my area last night to the tune of $62.50 per ticket? Might this person be a favorite of yours??? Twisted Evil A hint? well, ok....your background music choice of 2? Guess yet? Razz )

Well........HELLO Tilly! What a sweet tiny puppy. Don't forget to let us know how she and Scyther work it out. Very Happy I'm betting on them making very good friends. Just the ticket, hey? That is great news. Everyone all nicely recovered? *hope-hope*

So you found "Tigers Dance" huh? LOL Ya never know WHAT you'll find crusing the web these days......... Twisted Evil Wink So happy you guys liked it!! I share Rena's sentiments on that.....they are FUN to make! I love 'playing' with my pictures. Call it a hobby....if you will. (mutters to self: had to find SOMETHING I could do with all those PICTURES!!lol Laughing ) HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

bvjmama2
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ace1fan wrote:
Scyther - well of course he is jealous - he doesn't get a picture taken for us Confused
Cats know about those kind of things Wink

Here's a pic of Scyther Cathy, LoL, if it will make him more relaxed around Tilly I'll sure post it! Laughing Laughing Wink

gb3llma wrote:
(btw...guess who performed at 'The Palace' here in my area last night to the tune of $62.50 per ticket? Might this person be a favorite of yours??? Twisted Evil A hint? well, ok....your background music choice of 2? Guess yet? Razz )

Could it be ????? **BOB SEGER**???? OH wow! I'm not a big rock fan, but I DO love to hear him sing. He has a way of making his feelings really come thru his music. Very Happy

gb3llma wrote:
Well........HELLO Tilly! What a sweet tiny puppy. Don't forget to let us know how she and Scyther work it out. Very Happy I'm betting on them making very good friends. Just the ticket, hey? That is great news. Everyone all nicely recovered? *hope-hope*

Scyther and Tilly are still not *friends* yet BUT Scy did manage to come around and sniff her a bit today, but turned tail and run at the 1st hint of Tilly wanting to play. Laughing Laughing Everyones doing great, fully recovered and bouncing off the walls again as usual. Laughing Razz

gb3llma wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Happy New Year to you Laura Very Happy
May it be filled with fun, laughter and good times! Very Happy
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Scyther's New Year Reply with quote
What a treat Rena - Scy ~ ROCKING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH US Very Happy Cool Exclamation

L Shocked K closely I think he has ANGEL WINGS TOO Exclamation

You sure do - thanks for SHARING, he is quiet handsome.

Oh my - now its Tilly's turn again Twisted Evil
You know can't have the cat with the last leg UP when you are this little Wink

Ace
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
vlad wrote:
I'll call it Nerd Years Eve / New Year 2007.

Happy New Year, er... oh, wait... it's already gone past... Well, Happy New Year to everyone anyway! Smile

t~e
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry im late as usual to add my congratulation Rena for those fantastic youtube vids the time it must of taken shows great patience and dedication thats for sure and I would like to say that the little puppy chihuhua looks adorable I hope the cat doesnt bully her too much Very Happy

Would also like to say that the video of Lauras showing the bengals dancing was also and amazing piece of work so BIG PAT ON BACKS to both of you from me

I also have a lot of vids of the animals but not as good as you two have Very Happy Smile and mine all need resizing and editing before I can put them on youtube but one day I will get in the mood and do them and will let all know when that happens Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

WOULD ALSO LIKE TO JUST ADD THAT I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: