Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Ace's Sanctuary Visit July2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Sanctuary Visit Reply with quote
Well we can all thank Dave for letting me visit and take some pictures to share with you Cool I had never taken my camera before except when Nigel was filming, nor would I ask to bring it. I always try not to bother the animals because I don't want them to be disturbed. Now, you can see the peace and beauty they know here everyday. It is a dream come true to get to see the animals first-hand. I didnt have a lot of time to set up or focus on those shots & they truly are "of-the-moment" ones. There is a lot of ground ~ literally ~ to cover in a relatively short time.

Being a country girl, it is so interesting for me to get to see the barns, the off-cam habitats, the relay stations, the BIG habitats, the FLOWERS, Max and Goliath and ALL the ANIMALS. I love the Sanctuary with all my heart just like you guys do and you were with me every step of the way. I am so glad you enjoyed this series.

As the days and years go by I know you will all find a way to get to visit. Those memories will never fade - they will last you a lifetime Wink

Ace
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh Cathy(ace) the pictures and the narrative are just great your pages are something for me to treasure and a big thanks to Alex in helping you get them done and to Dave of course for letting you visit and take those great pictures. At least now I know about those cool looking stalls the Cats have and that is where they must be when ever Im spending hours looking for them with no sign they are snoozing in there own private little places Laughing Laughing Laughing
Love the pose Tundra gave you it looked a bit like those NewZealand native greetings with the tongue sticking out Very Happy Very Happy
Anyway once again thank you for the tour it is a treat to see and read it all from part 1 to part 5 all great Wink Wink
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Sanctuary Visit Reply with quote
Cathy, I have to say a huge thanks for taking your fellow nerdmates along on this incredible tour. The feeling of being there, the atmosphere of the sanctuary comes shining through in the pictures and the 'painting', through your descriptions, of the experience. Ditto what Sue said:
Quote:
your pages are something for me to treasure

I will indeed......
Thank you so very much!
(You too CodeMan Wink )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: