Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Daves Sanctuary Updates Are Heavily Moderated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> READ ME: Forum Tips, Guidelines, and Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Daves Sanctuary Updates Are Heavily Moderated Reply with quote
Right now there is only one place in this forum designated as "Heavily Moderated" -- That being Dave's Sanctuary Updates! Very Happy

Dave's Sanctuary Updates exists because at least 2 Gold Sposors requested it and Dave and I thought it was an awesome idea! As a part of this request they asked that it be managed differently than other parts of the forum. They didn't want it to get too chatty (outside of the specific topics) and wanted Dave's posts to appear very visible instead of scrolling through tons of other posts. In order for Val and I to manage Dave's Updates as requested, it requires that we delete posts from time-to-time. There's just no way around it.

Those of you that might stop posting in Dave's Updates because you are scared to have your posts deleted are really not helping us. We NEED you to respond in there. Just don't expect that your response will STAY -- But it MIGHT, and especially if it validates something Dave is saying or documents something he is doing in the Sanctuary, etc.

That's the ONLY place in this forum that is heavily moderated. I don't think it's too much to ask that we honor these Gold Sponsor's wishes especially since there wouldn't be a Dave's Updates if it wasn't for them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> READ ME: Forum Tips, Guidelines, and Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: