Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Wishing You a Happy & Safe Holiday Season

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Tigerhomes.org Website Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Wishing You a Happy & Safe Holiday Season Reply with quote
----------------------------------

“We are turning things up a notch in 2006!” – Tigerdave

I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season. Dave & Jason also wanted me to extend their appreciation to all the Gold Level Sponsors and members for their continued involvement and consistent support in 2005. We are breaking new ground here in many ways but this wouldn’t even be possible without your donations, words of encouragement, and constructive feedback for making Tigerhomes.org a better place. We will continue to improve upon ideas and introduce new exciting features as we move into the New Year.

What to expect in 2006 (not necessarily in this order and intentionally vague. Surprises are just more fun!!!):

1. New cams! Yes we have new cams coming your way with an interesting twist. I'll leave it at that.
2. “Animal imagery related features” <- sorry that’s all I was allowed to say. Darn. Okay Dave I will keep my mouth shut Sad
3. A very belated monthly newsletter. Yes it will commence early in 2006 or you can just shoot me! It seems so simple, right? Some day I’ll explain the challenges involved. It wasn't me I swear!...hehe
4. An exciting new reward for our Gold Level Sponsors!
5. More wildlife related papers for the Education Center.
6. “Movies from Dave's Vault” - Never seen before video footage that will include Dave and Jason up-close with the animals, baby tigers, Sampson as a baby, baby cougars, and more.
7. Much needed improvements to this forum! Sorry but we will have to struggle with this for a few more months but it will improve.

Thanks you guys for spreading holiday spirit in the forum. LOL! I see all the new avatars happening everywhere. We did our best, as the nerds that we are, to join in the fun.

Alex Very Happy

-------------------
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Tigerhomes.org Website Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: