Joined: 03 May 2004
|Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:00 pm Post subject: Wishing You a Happy & Safe Holiday Season
â€œWe are turning things up a notch in 2006!â€ â€“ Tigerdave
I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season. Dave & Jason also wanted me to extend their appreciation to all the Gold Level Sponsors and members for their continued involvement and consistent support in 2005. We are breaking new ground here in many ways but this wouldnâ€™t even be possible without your donations, words of encouragement, and constructive feedback for making Tigerhomes.org a better place. We will continue to improve upon ideas and introduce new exciting features as we move into the New Year.
What to expect in 2006 (not necessarily in this order and intentionally vague. Surprises are just more fun!!!):
1. New cams! Yes we have new cams coming your way with an interesting twist. I'll leave it at that.
2. â€œAnimal imagery related featuresâ€ <- sorry thatâ€™s all I was allowed to say. Darn. Okay Dave I will keep my mouth shut
3. A very belated monthly newsletter. Yes it will commence early in 2006 or you can just shoot me! It seems so simple, right? Some day Iâ€™ll explain the challenges involved. It wasn't me I swear!...hehe
4. An exciting new reward for our Gold Level Sponsors!
5. More wildlife related papers for the Education Center.
6. â€œMovies from Dave's Vaultâ€ - Never seen before video footage that will include Dave and Jason up-close with the animals, baby tigers, Sampson as a baby, baby cougars, and more.
7. Much needed improvements to this forum! Sorry but we will have to struggle with this for a few more months but it will improve.
Thanks you guys for spreading holiday spirit in the forum. LOL! I see all the new avatars happening everywhere. We did our best, as the nerds that we are, to join in the fun.