Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Storms May 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Heaven's Door Reply with quote
Talk about knock, knock, knockin' on Heaven's Door.

Someone finally answered Shocked Brought it home for Boston.
World Champions - way to GO Red Sox Exclamation
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: pic Reply with quote
awesome shot
I was looking at it and it looks like and elephant and some type of "large" cat is etched into it
So stand in the rain Stand your ground Stand up when it's all crashing down You stand through the pain You won't drown And one day, whats lost can be found You stand in the rain ~Superchic[k]~-~Stand in the Rain~
SantanaNut

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Ninja Turtles Reply with quote
Does anyone see the Mutant Ninja Turtle? Laughing Saw the elephant right away. I took a little longer to find the large cat. Takes a great imagination. Wouldnt have looked that closely at it if you hadnt pointed it out. Arrow Arrow
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well guess what ??? I am here all day today and not landscaping so now I can and will be working on the few cams that are down !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lions and Goldens and Ringtails are all working ! All the W/Tigers are working but cam 5 (which donnie needs to fix or has to talk me through all the new settings) and all the B/W Lemurs are working but the Server for cam1 keep shutting off on it's own (which Wayne trying to figure out why) Gypsy and Clarence cam 1 server is at Wayne's shop because it burned out and the Red Lemurs are off because Donnie is turning them to Window media player and they will not be up until next week sometime !!! Will be home most of the day tomorrow and will continue working on these cameras! And I am having Wayne build a few more server for back up again just in case !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Cameraman Reply with quote
We need to make Dave an avatar - Cameraman!

Thank you very much. Going to go have a look. Arrow
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Noble Mission Reply with quote
Wow. Was watching for a bit this morning and saw some of the cam views changing around. Even took pictures! haha Busy, busy, busy you are. There is so much involved in keeping just the equipment, aside from the animals needs and the grounds upkeep, running smoothly. The sheer numbers of cams to keep up and going is mind-boggling when you stop to think about it. I want to commend Dave and the TH team for all their efforts in making it so. I SOOOOOO appreciate it. A noble mission, this is.
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
well W/T cam 5 is now working !!! Donnie sent me an e-mail on what to do and I was able to fix it and get it running on the site !!! So yes I am so happy and I learned something new that I can now fix !!!
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well was able to be home today so worked on the cams ! B/W cam 1 and Gypsy and Clarence cam 1 are both working ! Wayne came here last night with a few NEW servers so I used them to replaces those 2 ! So all cams are working now except R/T cam 5 which I need to run all new wire to fix which is about 300' of it !!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: