Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Reminder About Too Many Consecutive Posts

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> READ ME: Forum Tips, Guidelines, and Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reminder About Too Many Consecutive Posts Reply with quote
Numerous "same-person" consecutive posts will be deleted without notice.
It's recommended you await a response from someone before posting again in the same forum.

What are "Same-Person" consecutive posts ?

Example below:

Donnie: I Love Tigerhomes
Donnie: Hello is anyone there ?
Donnie: I'm tired
Donnie: Hmmm...well I guess I'll check back later

The example above shows how I kept on posting without waiting for a reply... Laughing

All the above is fair game for deletion.

Random Chat forums are fine but they are also subject to deletion without notice. That is unless they contain a vast amount of useful information to visitors.

-----RANDOM CHAT----------------

I was asked tonight whether Random Chat is okay. Yes it's fine but don't expect random chat to be a way to artificially inflate your rank. Also random chat threads are deleted when we do our "occaisional" cleanup so they aren't the best time investment if you want your rank to really grow.

Here are some examples of things that might be deleted....

1. Consecutive "same-person" posts in same thread. AKA Rapid fire posts one after the other.
2. ANY topic or post that is not in some way useful or entertaining to members or guests.
3. A series of very short replies.
4. Anything that is not legible to other members or posts that appear aimless.

Remember to read the Forum Tips.
Arrow http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=535

Thanks! Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> READ ME: Forum Tips, Guidelines, and Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: