Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sanctuary Site layout

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Sanctuary Site layout Reply with quote
Dave's comment about walking through the sanctuary, having habitats on both sides, brings to mind my wishing I had a clear picture in my mind on the layout of the entire place. Have been able to get a rough idea of which habitats are adjacent to each other but no clear picture forms of how the entire place is laid out. It would be really cool to know!! (hint, hint... Twisted Evil ) How 'bout it guys??? Like you need MORE work! Just a basic outline.......or some such........ Cool
donnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: WIP Reply with quote
W (work) I (in) P (progress)

We have talked about a topography of the site to give everyone an idea of the size and layout.

Who knows, we may actually do it one day. We are all very busy right now. Exclamation
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes that is true ! But I bet most people have not seen or looked at the Sanctuary video that you put together and is up on the "about us page" that will give everyone a good idea. And you can also see this property better if you buy our DVDs and the "Power Cat" one really show off the property really well and it is only 20 buck and all the money goes into taking care of these awesome animals ! So there you go we do have what people are looking for has far as what this property looks like Rolling Eyes

tigerdave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Sanctuary landscape Reply with quote
Oh Yes!! The clip you guys put together in the "about us" page is out of this world, really!! I was totally surprised and impressed the first time I realized how beautifully landscaped and maintained the sanctuary grounds are. (From pictures in the Sanctuary Gallery, initially) Watching the DVD's was another treat. It was immensly satisfying for me to get "up close and personal" inside the habitats through that medium..... it gave me yen to see and learn more....hence my question about layouts. Chalk it up to wishful thinking!! Frankly, I wonder that there are enough hours in a day to keep up with everything that is and has been accomplished there. The TigerTeam ROCKS Exclamation Exclamation One click (or 2?) to the gift shop................... Arrow ....going now Arrow

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Go Girl!! Reply with quote
Have to say I do enjoy seeing things from the other fan's perspective and enjoy your postings in particular Laughing Laughing 2 Arrow clicks or 3 - we can all get to the Gift Shop to help Dave & Jason & all the wonderful TigerHomes CREATURES if we really want to - hey - this isn't just for fun anymore although that makes it real nice - we are fighting for their lives!!! With the whole rocking TEAM & that includes us if we want to be part of it - we can make a difference Idea Idea That's COOL Cool
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Helping out Reply with quote
Awww, gosh!!, Ace, THANKS! Embarassed ....and right back atcha with that Exclamation There is no where else on the net (or anywhere, probably) where there is so much to offer. Heck! The polar bear cams every year, for one or two months viewing of their big congregation up in Hudson Bay costs something like $30. TH is available to all of us 24/7, with lots to see and learn aside from the cams.....is this not worth a little something, at least?, to ALL of us who get so much satisfaction and enjoyment from this site? I say, OH YES Exclamation Exclamation

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Circle of Life Simba Reply with quote
What a breath of FRESH AIR!! Can you imagine taking care of the Sanctuary 24/7 Cool - getting up EVERY morning and cutting up 42 bowls of fresh fruit for the lemurs - opening the habitats positioning everything perfect so we can see it - checking on everybody. Buying enough MEAT for the TIGERS & LIONS and dont forget Sampson, and Rebate & Nevada - waiting for cams to come. Who would not want to see Hank & the bushbabies and everybody else hanging out down there!! Cleaning the habitats, maintaining the grounds planting palm trees and shrubs and basically working your bu.... OFF EVERYDAY!! OH - not just the food bills & work - the website with the BEST computer guys in the WORLD, new articles, features, domain names, chronicles, the forum, trips to the vet & OH MY GOD Shocked what else. No wonder it is one of a kind & very the BEST for us to enjoy!!! Hey - that was just today - imagine what tomorrow will bring...... there will be no stopping for these guys.... Very Happy This is a wonderful chance for us to rally round the wagon and HELP out a little!!!
Circle of Life and all - Simba Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: