On the web, in printed sources or through personal knowledge
find the names of 3 conservation organizations that work to
protect any of the species covered in the film.
2. Find the phone numbers of at least one of these organizations.
3. Find a web site for at least one of these organizations.
4. By calling them or searching on the web find and list the conservation area
nearest to your home or school set aside to protect one of the species
listed in the film.
By phone or web site learn how young individuals or student
classes can participate in the conservation of at least one
of the species covered in the film. List at least two such
6. Find and list two other endangered or threatened species that are native
to the United States.
7. A few years ago Bald Eagles were an endangered species in the United
States. In the last few years their numbers have increased and they are
as "Threatened". Research the methods by which Bald Eagles were
and are protected and list some of the actions that helped to improve their
<< Back | Next >>